Additional licensing options provide enhanced functionality in the form of Microsoft Skype for Business integration, 1080p video calling, Cisco TIP interoperability and Multipoint calling (4-way HD, 8 way-SD).
Each Polycom Group series system must be purchased with 1 Years Compulsory Warranty providing customers hardware replacement, Video/Audio help desk facility and software upgrades for future feature enhancements.
- Video Outputs - 3 x HDMI, 3 x VGA
- Audio Outputs - 2 x Via HDMI, 1 x RCA Pair Stero Line-out
- Video Inputs - 2 x HDCI, 3 x HDMI, 1 x YPbPr Component, 1 x Dual RCA Composite, 1 x VGA
- Audio Inputs - 2 x Walta Connection, 1 x RCA Line-in, 2 x via HDCI, 3 x via HDMI.
- LAN Connection - 2 x Gig Ethernet Switch
- Other Interfaces - 3 x USB, 1 x RS-232 DB9
- Number of Microphones Supported - 4
- Max Call Speed - 6Mbps
- Media Encryption - AES-128, AES-256