Due to the current circumstances surrounding COVID19 we are receiving unprecedented levels of enquiries for a range of Video Conferencing solutions and as such our stock levels have been impacted. However please check back regularly as we have new stock arriving daily. If you have a specific requirement then please do call 0800 8203030 where a member of staff will be happy to advise.
Additional licensing options provide enhanced functionality in the form of Microsoft Skype for Business integration, 1080p video calling, Cisco TIP interoperability and Multipoint calling (4-way HD, 8 way-SD).
Each Polycom Group series system must be purchased with 1 Years Compulsory Warranty providing customers hardware replacement, Video/Audio help desk facility and software upgrades for future feature enhancements.
- Video Outputs - 3 x HDMI, 3 x VGA
- Audio Outputs - 2 x Via HDMI, 1 x RCA Pair Stero Line-out
- Video Inputs - 2 x HDCI, 3 x HDMI, 1 x YPbPr Component, 1 x Dual RCA Composite, 1 x VGA
- Audio Inputs - 2 x Walta Connection, 1 x RCA Line-in, 2 x via HDCI, 3 x via HDMI.
- LAN Connection - 2 x Gig Ethernet Switch
- Other Interfaces - 3 x USB, 1 x RS-232 DB9
- Number of Microphones Supported - 4
- Max Call Speed - 6Mbps
- Media Encryption - AES-128, AES-256